In certain circumstances we are able to offer a small range of private services that are not provided by the NHS. These include:
- HGV, taxi and diving medicals
- Travel vaccinations and travel health advice
- Medicals for insurances purposes
- Photocopies of notes (subject to application under the Access to Records process)
- DNA testing (through a solicitor’s request)
- Elderly driver report
There will be a charge made for all non-NHS services provided, the fees for most of which are posted on our notice boards at both sites. For some unusual reports or requests, a fee will be levied that most approximates an item on our list. All fees must be paid in advance by cash or by cheque. We do not have a facility to accept payment by credit or debit card.
Click Here for Private & Professional Fees 2018-19
Click Here for our Private Fee Policy 2018-19
PLEASE NOTE – Our GP’s do not sign passport photographs.